Moonee Valley Conveyancing
Moonee Valley Conveyancing was established in 1996 by Laura Raso, a Licensed Conveyancer with over 20 years experience in conveyancing and property law.
Laura holds the highest level of recognition in Conveyancing known as a Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC), issued by the Australian Institute of Conveyancers. (Vic. Div.)
What can you expect from Moonee Valley Conveyancing?
- An experienced and competent team: Our team has over 30 years combined experience ensuring a smooth transaction for our clients.
- Competitive pricing & faster results: Our sole focus is conveyancing enabling us to offer competitive fixed pricing with capped disbursements.
- High level of communication: Consistent communication with our clients sets us apart from our competitors. Clients are kept regularly abreast of all developments pertaining to their property transaction.
- Commitment to detail: Our attention to detail is first class. We use the latest systems and technology to ensure your property transaction is seamless, secure and stress free.
- Friendly, patient and humanistic approach: Our clients appreciate our friendly, down-to-earth approach enabling us to build strong, trusting relationships throughout the transaction.
- Residential & Commercial Conveyancing
- Preparation of Section 32/Vendor Statements.
- Plan of Subdivision
- Transfer of Ownership
- Off the Plan
Offer to our St Bernard’s community;
- Free Contract Review when purchasing a property.
- Free Verification of Identification (VOI check) when conducted by our staff.