Our Night of Nights...St Bernard's 75th Anniversary Gala Dinner
Do you know what Francis Leach, The Madden Brothers, Geoffrey Eames, Andrew Morello, Stefan Romaniw and Mark Rose all have in common? Besides all being Old Boys of St Bernard's, they are joining together to entertain you on this very special night!
Broadcaster, Journalist, Writer and mad fan of The Clash, Francis is a man in love with ideas. Passionate about people, sport, music, popular culture and great writing, he connects with audiences around the world. We are so fortunate to have Francis as our MC.
Joining Francis throughout the night on stage:
- Geoffrey Eames ‘62 former Supreme Court Judge and Chief Justice of Nauru, Geoffrey was awarded the 2014 Law Council of Australia President’s Medal in recognition of his longstanding commitment to making a difference in the law and in particular in its application to the Australian Indigenous community.
- Stefan Romaniw OAM ’73 holds the position of Executive Director of Community Languages Australia. He served terms as Chairperson of the Victorian Multicultural Commission (VMC) under both governments and was the Chairman of the Australia Day Committee (Victoria) this year.
- Professor Mark Rose ‘73 - 2015 Hall of Fame inductee. Mark is currently the Executive Director Indigenous Strategy at La Trobe University and longtime Educator specialising in indigenous affairs.
- Simon ‘75 and Justin ’78 Madden. Between these favourite brothers of Essendon, they played 710 VFL/AFL, achieved 4 premierships and numerous Best and Fairest awards and All Australian honours. A formidable duo not to be missed.
- Andrew Morello ’03. We all know Andrew this highly successful businessman. Inaugural winner of The Apprentice Australia and now Head of Business Development at Mark Bouris’ publicly listed Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management.
- PLUS one more surprise guest still to be announced.
An impressive line up of St Bernard’s alumni. Need more? Then take a sneak peak of the Collegians of Old trailer movie featuring a snapshot of students, teachers, parents and families who have helped make the College the outstanding success it is today by visiting https://youtu.be/9HpHMY2WylU.
So join us in a night of celebrations.
When: Friday 19 June 2015
Where: The Atrium, Flemington Racecourse
Time: from 6.45pm
Cost: $150/head or a table of 10 for $1400
3 course meal including drinks, canapés and memento
Bookings: via Trybooking.com/118562
Enquiries: Cameron Evans on email@example.com or by calling
St Bernard’s Parents - Buy your tickets by Friday 1 May 2015 and go into the draw to WIN one year's tuition fees for your son. *
* Conditions Apply:
- Person purchasing ticket must be the parent/guardian for a current St Bernard's student and must be present on the night.
- Prize is for one year’s tuition fees only.
- Bookings must be made via Trybooking.com no later than midnight on Friday, 1 May 2015